Phew! It’s been a while since we gave a full update of all the gear reviews we got up.
We’ve been really busy with the holidays, getting our lives in order and filming reviews that an update has just slipped through the cracks. It’s a bummer when that happens, but at least the reviews have been plentiful!
Since it’s been so long, how about we just hop right into it?
Gear Reviews We Got Up This Past Month
- Petzl Elios Review – This is a 5 star helmet that’s easily adjustable and even easier to clean. Learn why Rachel gives it a full 5 stars!
- ULA Equipment Circuit – We field tested this backpack for a week and have easily concluded that it’s one of the best ultralight backpacks ever made.
- Patagonia Capilene 3 – This snug baselayer is ideal for any and all outdoor activities. Learn why Rachel thinks it deserves 4 stars.
- Asolo TPS 520 GV – Allyson’s owned these full-grain leather boots for a few years now and absolutely loves them! Learn why these are one of the best all leather boots currently available.
- Chaco Z2 Unaweep – Even though Rachel hates the toe loop, she still loves her Chaco Z2 Unaweep sandals. Learn why in this video review (the Chaco Z2′s now have 2 video reviews!).
- Lowa Renegade GTX - Lydia’s owned these 5 star boots for 2 years and finds them comfortable in every season.
- FiveTen Anasazi – These are staple climbing shoes from Five Ten. Learn why Mike Lewis, a mountain guide, gives them a full 5 stars.
- Black Diamond Xenos Harness – This is one of the best designed harnesses ever made. If you are serious about climbing, you gotta check this harness out.
- Osprey Variant 37 – Mike Lewis gives this backpack 4 stars. Learn why it doesn’t get the full 5 from this outdoorsman.
- Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra – Rachel gives the second review of these awesome hiking shoes. Now there are 2 video reviews of these Salomons with both hikers giving them a full 5 stars!
Until next time!